Tuesday, April 06, 2021

April 2021

Here we are. April 6. Having watched April Fools Day zip by, and Passover, and Easter. And today? End of the Virus Journey. Have received both of my Moderna vaccines, one in Amarillo and one in Alamosa CO, and still we have not been notified by our own state that there are vaccines for us. Today ends the two week cushion as the vaccine ferments in our bodies, assuring us of a shield against the Great Scourge. And guess what? We are eating out tonight!!! First time in over a year! Hallelujah!

March was a good month, I sold 4 important paintings, and thus met two wonderful people and their friend. Now we await our gas grill (have been using a charcoal grill for 20 years which we will continue to use), so we can entertain more easily at the Grand Opening of our fabulous portal. Perhaps it’s an increase in light as the days trend longer, or the end of quarantine, or my paintings being acknowledged, but life feels just right at the moment. 

One bit of sad news was the horse I had made for a friend with Frida decoration is coming back. The tail broke in transit, which is a VERY easy repair, but was no longer wanted. Thus. It is up for sale at a discount.


This is Daisy. If interested email me at ctipworth@aol.com for new price info. She was $400.

That’s about all I can think of to say. I’ve been building more hummingbird ornaments and hummingbirds on a stick to poke in a pot but they are in the early stages. Have a desire to paint and will soon. After the big sale my painter’s block ended and I’m raring to go. Unfortunately pollen and allergies are preventing me from doing anything other than read and lounge and clean up the garden which is mindless.

Wishing you a Happy Spring!
🌺 Carol 


No comments: