Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving. 

I’m in the kitchen waiting for the goose to cook. One more hour? Maybe! Meanwhile am boiling the stock, have made the blueberry pie, and will do the mashed potatoes when the goose is done. Even though the dinner will only include my husband, my dog, and me, it will still be special. The good things? No housecleaning for company, no over eating, not many dishes. Perfect! We’ll reconnoiter in the summer with friends and do all of the holidays we missed together!

Not being crazy busy has also allowed me to work on my hummingbird ornaments and papier-mache landscape. And troubleshoot computer problems rearing their ugly heads all week. Of course it’s when we do our catalog for Labyrinth, and there’s a holiday. It never fails. But we’re back on track and will have the first pass ready on Monday. 

Don’t forgot Artist Sunday this Sunday. A chance to peruse a plethora of artists’ sites for holiday gifts. My site is www.caroltippitwoolworth.com. Please check it out! There will be hummingbird ornaments, notecards based on my hummingbird paintings and Alexander Godard diorama paintings. Books. Paintings! 


No comments: